Sunday, October 08, 2006

sundays

i absolutely loved sundays when i was young. it was the one day where i didn't have to do anything. today was the perfect sunday for me. i want to the park with some cousins, i went for a walk with my dog to return a movie, and i watched the food network. i am a tv junkie now. and you would think that with tv i would be knitting up a storm. but i can't seem to do it. if i sit down to just watch some crap i'm not really interested in, i totally refuse to knit. it's weird. but when desperate housewives or greys is on, i'll knit them. strangness!

i'm in a funk. my job has me totally stressed out. YES! librarians do other things than check out books and it's with attitudes like that that bring stress into my life. so that is causing my funk. which luckily is making me do things like clean my house and organize because i can't stand to think about work, but i am neglecting my little book worms, which makes me upset. on top of that, i'm about to purchase a new car. i do need one, and i'm getting a really really great deal on the car i'm going to buy, but i'm totally stressed out about the loan. i don't have a loan on my old car, plus it's 10 years old, so the insurance is great, but now i'll have a loan and big insurance. and i'm just stressed. blah.

so i'm off to clean more or watch tv i don't want to watch so i don't knit any. but on the plus side i've read 5 books in the last 3 weeks, so atleast my book pile is growing. read the 3rd summer of the sisterhood of traveling pants yesterday, and will start prep tonight. so we'll see.

No comments: