i have a new baby. happy new year to you!
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
well, i gave birth, had surgery, ran an entire 5k, completed three of them as a matter of fact, and stood up for myself at work.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i don't think i made any this year. and i hope to keep mine for this year. I like it :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
just the us of a
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
uhm...shall i say a drive to love my job again
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
dec. 24-ada was born, thanksgiving--another babe in the family
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
ada willow calhoun :)
9. What was your biggest failure?
my job--i had checked out for a while
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
huh...uhm...well...i don't know what i bought that i really love. well i did get some new baking mats :)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my bobs, he has been a life saver this week :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
that would be the montana politicians who drove their boat into the side of wayfairers park. grade a idiots.
14. Where did most of your money go?
no where great: house, windows, car payment, hospital bills
15. What did you get really excited about?
ada and having my job again
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
any stinkin' miley cyrus song i heard it so often!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? Happier.
– thinner or fatter? fatter.
– richer or poorer? despite a raise in my check, poorer!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
played more, knitted more, slept in :), exercised, walked the dogs
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
complained, spent money, traveled to gillette to see my sister
20. How did you spend Christmas?
in the hospital with my husband and daughter. we celebrated christmas at about 4 in the afternoon :)
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read?
oh gosh, there were some really good ones. twilight :)
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
lady gaga--nice one bob :)
26. What did you want and get?
happiness & a daughter
27. What did you want and not get?
uhm...a new car?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
oh gosh, battle for terra?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i must have been at bitterroot lake. enjoying the rain this year :) i turned 28
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
ada--this is a really unfair time to be doing this survey!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
anything that fit! and wishing i had shoes that fit!
32. What kept you sane?
knitting and reading!
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
lady gaga! i just can't get enough!
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
i think i ignored political issues this year
35. Who did you miss?
my family being near by
36. Who was the best new person you met?
uh...it would definately becoming more acquainted with my friend sabine. she has been awesome this year and she has become a bff
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
roll with the punches...and something always comes up!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
give me time on this...