Tuesday, December 15, 2009

cleaning, cookies, c...uhhh....

right, so now that christmas is just about here i have decided to start getting stuff done. I already have two kinds of cookie dough in the freezer, and the other four cookies/candies planned (spritz, snickerdoodles, pizzelles, brownies with peppermints on top, homemade marshmallows, and truffles). I am thinking I should be able to accomplish all of these this weekend and then handed out uhm...well...that's a good point because i have to go to butte on saturday to finish up bobs stocking stuffers, and sunday i have two, yes two christmas parties to attend. But they're not until afternoon/evening so perhaps the morning. i had better make a list of all those i'm supposed to bring them to. so that will be done. also accomplished this week: my bathroom is scrubbed from top to bottom (or as scrubbed as I can get it belly and all), the living room is at least picked up, and I should run a vacuum over it this week. The baby room is pretty much assembled and picked up and organized for now. I only have three presents left to wrap. HOLY CRAP AND THREE TO MAIL. oh shoot. i best get on that. And other than that...i'm ready!

we have an amnio on monday and hopefully they'll be able to induce this little child so we may be having a christmas elf. we shall see. :)

well i'm off. i'm either going to do some knitting, or some paint my fingernails. heheh so exciting! here is a recent photo of the belly

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! Make sure your Dad lets us know when the munchkin arrives!

Dan said...

It better not be MY gift that didn't get mailed!!! By the way, I hear the camera adds 10 pounds, but how do you take 1 picture with 5 cameras? Just sayin'....

Dan said...

I mean the tree looks huge!

brundin said...

oohh...ouch Dan! I'm with him about the present though. If you don't get it out before the baby gets out, who knows how long it will take to get me my gift!

Dan said...

Hey Brundin, shouldn't you be updating your blog? I know the roads are still blocked, but a picture of YOUR tree would be nice.