Tuesday, February 10, 2009

it's on like donkey kong!

it's on lexie brundin of http://brundinblog.blogspot.com/! you better be afraid, very afraid. I'm ready to kick your blogs butt!

so my sister seems to think that she is far superior than I am in the blog updating business. well i'm here to show her that she is living in a dream world. so fans, I'm back!!! they might not all be knitting posts. but they will be excellent posts that lexies blog can only dream of! so bring it!

on the knittng front: sack boy, another pair of bellas mittens, a baby hat...and thoughts of thorpes for me, babies, and other people who deserve them (not lexies blog). Links to come tonight...yep that's right. two posts in one day. take that!

on the reading front: not a whole lot. just some young adult from the library. I did read The Juvie Three and What I Saw and How I Lied. I loved the first one, liked the second one, and it's the national book award winner. It got good about half way through, but wasn't phenominal.

but i'll be back tonight. sleep with one eye open http://brundinblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

brundin said...

oh ho ho...think I'm scared? I'm not. Just more fuel to the motivational fire my friend!