Tuesday, February 10, 2009

things that piss me off...

a bulleted list because i'm pissed off
  • stupid girls
  • stupid girls on my treadmills
  • stupid girls and one man on my treadmill when i go there right after school to make sure i get my run in today because today is a big run day to prepare for the st. patricks day race
  • having to use an elliptical machine in exchange for a treadmill run
  • my job when students think that i love to be cranky and mean
  • my dogs nails that scratch me because they need to be clipped
  • my filthy house that has my piles all over
  • my inability to 1. throw things away and 2 put things away.
  • me being cranky
  • losing my row counter. to the cats. or dogs. BRING IT BACK CATS OR DOGS!
  • being hungry but not having anything to satisfy my hunger
  • baby carrots that look like fingers
now that that's off my chest! oh wait, one more
  • me not being able to say no
anyways. here is my links i promised. and also, i seem to have lost my camera. i know, i'm shocked too. it must be in one of my giant piles of shit that's laying from one end of the house to the other. i read an article about people bartering things with the economy being bad. no it wasn't an article, it was oprah. oops. anyways, i'm willing to barter something in exchange for someone to come and help me clean up my crap and organize. any takers?

back to knitting. links. here we go. and i'm not going to stick ravelry links in there because some don't love it. i do. i'm late to it. but i love it. it's great.
thats all for now. take that lexie!

and dad...new killers album...awesome. track 7 sounds just like the talking heads to me :)

No comments: