Friday, December 01, 2006

since i've been gone...

new snow. eight inches. in the valley. 14ish in the mountains. SKI TIME!

blue ribbon ceramony. my school won a really great NATIONAL award. one of three hundred in the nation (considering there is 160,000ish schools---pretty cool!)

thanksgiving at my parents house. nice and relaxing. only gained 1.2 pounds. shopped. knitted. gave my mom her birthday present. first pair of knitted mittens (i forgot to take pictures, but i will!) hung out with the sisters.

started a new crafty project---gum drop wreath. yay so cute! found here

decorated for christmas. we got our tree permit today. i'm one of those freaky people who is compelled to go out and cut down your own tree. there is something about the stress of finding a perfect tree, fighting with your significant other, and fearing the tree is going to blow off the roof of your car. i love it. so this weekend i think we'll go out and cut down a tree. hehehe i'm so excited. you know you're not supposed to cut down trees over 12 feet tall? who knew?

and...that could be all. oh i've made a huge dent in the christmas projects. okay so i haven't gotten any done. shit. i need to get on that. ehehehehe


here is my favorite road in the world: I-15 moose creek (once, on my way to my parents house, i saw a dead moose here. someone had hit it!)

No comments: