Thursday, January 25, 2007

yeah...

i started my library classes this week. i only have three more (all done this semester) and then i'm done. well, then i have an internship at the public library. but no more classes no more books, no more teachers dirty looks! :) bad words coming from a teacher hehehe. so my knitting will slow down considerably. i really hate online courses. and the university of montana's online portal thing (the program you use to take online courses) is really difficult to understand. plus! i was working on homework tonight and realized i don't have one of my text books. so i had to order it from amazone and i'm praying it gets here by monday because the homework is due! i don't think it should be my fault since the university bookstore was out and that's who we should be able to order it from. so hopefully it will be here!

in other news, i have been knitting. i'm working on the funfur hats still. i have one done (grrrrr i need to get my rear in gear! but in my defense, i had two done, and i frogged them because they weren't the right size and i had dropped a couple of stitches and it was driving me nuts! so i frogged them and now i have two done. so i'm off to work on those and watch some tv since i can't do my homework (boooooo too bad!)

No comments: