Sunday, April 05, 2009

things that are unstoppable

my knitting
bob throwing up
my running

to expand:

i'm knitting another thorpe. i am loving it still. i'm using the same colors because i'm crossing my fingers that i have enough yarn left over. its not looking too good. and my guts are telling me that i need to rip it back and make a smaller size. but i'm getting together with friends today to knit, so i will have some difinitive answers today.

bob has the stomach flu. the problem with working at a school where the students also live is that bugs get passed around a lot. and this stomach flu is a killer bug. i'm looking forward to a healthy spring :)

and my running. it's kinda stoppable, but i did run another race this weekend. i'm really dissappointed in myself to be honest. i did walk some of it...and i should have kept running...i don't know what my deal was. i just got lazy. but there were some hills to run and since i run on a treadmill, they were challenging. but i completed it and my time was so sad. 38:24. But I guess it gives me a goal to stay under.

and it's beautiful and sunny here, maybe spring is here!

No comments: